Ready to Get Back to Work?
As you know, we suspended our remote I-9 service via the service provider network when the Coronavirus got bad, the statewide “stay-at-home” orders kicked in, and demand for the service dried up. Now that the situation is easing, we are considering the best date to reactivate the service and would like your input via a very short survey.
Latest Training Articles
Recent Service Requests
The cases listed below are just a few of those being processed by our service at this time. Select a service request in your area* to submit a quote.
-  Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212 – posted on March 20, 2020 at 3:14 pm
-  Fortville, Indiana 46040 – posted on March 20, 2020 at 3:14 pm
-  Indianapolis, Indiana 46278 – posted on March 20, 2020 at 2:52 pm
-  Summerville, Pennsylvania 29585 – posted on March 20, 2020 at 9:46 am
*(The location above may not be correct. Click to confirm.)
- I accept!
- What do I copy?
- Kudos: Florence Ellis-Ward
- Policy update: selecting an appointment location
- The employer wants me to notarize something….
- When corrections require a second meeting
- Older profiles now being deleted
- Outdated profiles to be removed from ASP database
- Accepting Paypal payments without the fee
- Contact form for effective communication